• Develop the reliability test procedure and reliability test capability for new products.
• Define reliability monitor plan and sampling criteria.
• Study the reliability data from product excursions evaluation or qualification.
• Explore new method of reliability testing.
• Bachelor/Master in Electrical/Electronic/Microelectronic Engineering or relevant disciple.
• 5 years of semiconductor industry in Reliability.
• Familiarity in Board Level Reliability.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 Email: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.